My nightmare!

Good morning beautiful people!

Something very bizarre happened to me last night, I was on my bed ready to fall asleep and while I was reading some manga(Japanese comic) before I fall asleep, I know my cat, Ceber came in the room through the window.

He was on my bed, playing. You know those hitting the paper ball kinda play? I thought he was playing with some string on the bed that he had brought in from outside. So I ignored him for a good 10 minutes, only later I started to notice that he was getting aggressive, started rolling around near my leg. I found it very suspicious so I turn on the "torchlight" on my phone and shine it where he was.

AND THERE I FOUND A DEAD LIZARD LAYING WITH IT'S BELLY FACING UP.


If you don't know me, know this - I am DEADLY afraid of lizards, I have a phobia of them since I was a teenager. I had a bad past with them.... T^T
I was determined that I could pick it up, with MANY tissues. But I just couldn't. So I had to seek help~ Luckily I know of a person who isn't afraid of lizards as I am at home, Yone.

I went out to ask Yone for help to pick up and dispose of that lizard! So kind of her to help me with it. I scolded my cat for bringing a dead lizard in the room, even if it was a present to me, I don't want a LIZARD!!! What if it was still alive??? 



When I woke up in the morning, I saw a long piece of eva foam Ceber brought in from outside also. 

Ceber, Ceber. I love you and I know you love me too, but please don't bring dead animals as gifts for me anymore....

Comments

  1. Hahhahahah omg!!! i would have kicked the cat out for the night...props to you gwen! hahahhaha and luckily you have Yone....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was so lucky that night.. also luck Yone wasn't asleep yet! OMG!

      Delete

Post a Comment